- NO Keg Alcohol (exemption can be arranged by contacting park), NO Amplified Devices
(exemption can be arranged by contacting park), NO Vehicles permitted on lawn area,
NO Water Balloons, NO Straw Bales, NO Egg tosses, Pets must be on a leash at all
- It shall be within the authority of the park ranger to remove from the park any
or all members of the group whose behavior at any time is in conflict with any state
law, becomes detrimental to the health and safety of the group or other users, or
becomes so unruly as to affect the reasonable enjoyment of the park by others.
- Visitors are responsible for clean up of area, failure to do so may result in
future loss of use and/or clean-up fees.
- Gathering of firewood prohibited.
- Fire Permitted in designated areas only.
- Do not leave fires unattended.
- Collection of fees or donations prohibited.
- No posting of signs or banners on any trees, posts, signs etc.
- Temporary signs may be used if they are free standing and removed promptly after
- Park staff shall have free access to the premises at any and all times.
- Contact park staff prior to departure for check-out.
It is the responsibility of the group leader to ensure compliance with park rules.
Group leader must check-in at the camp office upon arrival.
All other parties may proceed directly to group camp area.
Group leader must remain with group overnight.
Group leader must arrange for inspection of the group site prior to departure.
Link back to GPNDG 2008 page...